Thank you for signing up to be with us in worship! Before you go, if you could please take a look at our worshiping covenant:
We are so excited that we can slowly start welcoming members back to in-person worship! In order to ensure that worship is a safe space for everyone who wants to return, we ask that you covenant with us to abide by the following safety guidelines:
- Face masks are required for all people over the age of 5 at all times, even if you are fully vaccinated. If you forget, we will kindly remind you to put your mask back on.
- Please maintain a six-foot distance between you and other members at all times. Take precautions not to gather closely at places like the coat racks, elevator, and narrow hallways.
- You may enter the building starting at 9:45 am. We ask that all fellowship and mingling be done outside, not in the narthex or coffee corner. When you enter, please take a bulletin and find a spot in the pews at least six feet from another household.
- The Livestream recording begins at 9:55 am with the prelude. At that time, any sounds above a whisper may be heard on the Livestream on YouTube. Anyone in the first few rows of pews may be visible on camera.
- Unfortunately, congregational singing will not be permitted. The soloist will sing the hymns while the congregation remains seated. We ask that you not sing because singing propels aerosolized droplets much further than speaking does.
- We will not be shaking hands or hugging during the passing of the peace. We encourage you to look around and wave instead. You may also put your hands on your heart as you share the Peace of Christ from your seat.
- We will not be passing an offering plate around. You may drop your offering in the container in the Narthex or in a container that will be located on the other side of the front pew.
- On Communion Sundays, you will receive the communion elements in individual containers. You may remove your mask to eat and drink in your seat. Immediately afterward, please put on your mask again.
- After the postlude, please take your bulletin and all other trash with you. There will be trash and recycling cans in the Narthex. Please take your belongings and enjoy fellowship with other members outside.
- Nursery and Sunday School will be available as needed.
If you have any questions about the covenant, please contact the church office. We want worship to be a safe space for all who are ready to return.