Growth Groups & Adult Education
Growth Groups are small groups that offer learning and sharing opportunities for adults in a casual atmosphere, or in a more structured class setting. A Growth Group is a safe place to ask deep faith questions – to learn more about God, The Bible and yourself. They are also a great way to meet people
GROWTH GROUPS MISSION STATEMENT
Through small groups, classes and other learning opportunities open to everyone, Growth Groups will strive to:
- Encourage and strengthen Biblical literacy,
- Promote application of the Christian faith to life experience,
- Develop awareness of spirituality in all facets of life,
- Encourage group members to share in leadership, and
- Build a sense of community among and through members and leaders.
Growth Group Opportunities
Other Opportunities for Adult Education
Mom 2 Mom – for fellowship, support, and nurturing.
2nd and 4th Fridays,
9-11 a.m. in the Hospitality Room.
Contact: Cindy Battelle.
9:30 a.m. in the Community Room.
Contact: Irene Tipsword.
7 p.m. in the Adult Lounge.
Contact: Peggy Stichter or Barb Adams .