Mission Ministries of Southminster
- House of Bread – local soup kitchen, teams from SPC serve once a month.
- The Castle – mental health outreach, SPC donates food monthly
- Family Nutrition Program – cooking club with food pantry recipients
- FISH Food Pantry – local pantry that delivers to recipients
- Special Offerings – taken throughout the year, special donations also made to local ministries
- Clothes that Work – clothes for individuals looking to interview who need professional clothing
- Semi-Annual Parking Lot Build – hosted by Southminster Presbyterian Church in conjunction with CrossRoads Missions, is a three-day labor-of-love which provides a complete house frame for those in need in our community.
All of our mission programs have a place for you! Call the church office, or email email@example.com for more information!
Chair: Gretchen Cleaves
Reports to: Session